Our real estate agents bring a “focused” approach to modern day Guelph real estate that is unparalleled in our area. We are dedicated professionals, strong negotiators and trusted advisers. Meet our team and you decide. Click here to watch the Gia Team video.
Canadian home sales up from November to December.
- National home sales rose 2.2% from November to December.
- Actual (not seasonally adjusted) activity in December was down 5.0% from a year earlier.
- The number of newly listed homes dropped 3.0% from November to December.
- The MLS® Home Price Index (HPI) in December was up 14.2% year-over-year (y-o-y).
- The national average sale price climbed 3.5% y-o-y in December.
National home price appreciation experiences significant growth in the fourth quarter of 2016.
Canada’s residential real estate market saw significant year-over-year price appreciation in the fourth quarter of 2016, supported by considerable gains in the Greater Toronto Area (GTA) and Greater Vancouver, according to the Royal LePage House Price Survey and Market Survey Forecast released today. Continue reading
Cold temperatures, snow and ice may be the ideal ingredients for a winter wonderland, but winter’s harsh conditions can also wreak havoc on your home. A little preventative maintenance can help lower your energy bills, avoid more costly repairs and/or increase the lifespan of your home. Continue reading